Angela from Hello Dahrlin' has tagged me with a meme. A meme is basically a list of things about me (hence the name). The stated subject is "6 UN-spectacular things about me." And it comes with few rules, as follows:
1. Link the person who tagged you.....Go check her out here!
2. Mention the rules on your blog.....here they are!
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours....coming up below!
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.....I'll explain below!
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So 6 "un-spectacular" things about me....not sure what is UN-spectacular versus spectacular so here's 6 random things for you!!
1. I moved 5 different times and lived in 4 different states all within a one year span! My husband was in the Navy and we had one busy year that year! We started out in New Jersey, and then moved to Virginia for a few months for my husbands training. From there we moved out to Washington state. We were there for 3 month when husband got deployed, so I moved back home to Wisconsin. I stayed in Wisconsin for 6 months and then moved back to Washington! I became a pro at packing and somehow survived the year!
2. I hate matching and folding socks and I also hate wearing socks! You will never see me in and around my house wearing socks. I wear them in the winter with boots, etc but otherwise no socks for me! Now my husband wears socks every day, so we have a big basket in our bedroom that is assigned just for clean socks. When he needs socks in the morning he has to dig through the basket and find a matching pair!
3. I love organizing but I'm not very organized....something I'm working on though!!
4. I'll invite people over just to get my house clean! I like my house picked up and looking decent on a daily basis, but when it comes to really getting it clean I can become pretty slack. But if I'm having guests it puts my butt and gear and I can have this place spotless in no time!!
5. I am the WORST when it comes to names. People I have known of my whole life and I'll draw a complete blank on there name! It has definitely made me look like a complete jerk at times!!
6. I can become easily addicted to Tetris. We have a nintendo DS and I will go through spurts of being completely addicted with putting those falling blocks into those perfect little patterns. If I pick it up I'm stuck for hours with that game!
Ok now for the tagging part - I'm not going to "tag" anyone in particular, but if you read this and want to do one for yourself consider yourself tagged! Let me know if you post it on your blog and I'll link you so we can all get to read about your 6 "un-spectacular" things!! Have fun!!