Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Container Store

It's like organizing heaven. I. Must. Get. to a Container store A.S.A.P.!

The plastic Expand-a-Drawer cutlery tray maximizes usable space by adjusting to fit the width of your drawers.




Tackle that junk drawer. This Everything organizer features two stacking levels (one shown) and 23 compartments.See which shoes you want in an instant — and retrieve them by pulling down the handy window — with these stackable Tweed Drop-Front shoe boxes.


Slip-on Solid Shelf Dividers keep stacks of shirts and sweaters tidy and can be repositioned.


The Battery Rack organizer holds everything from AAAs to nine-volts and comes with a tester, so you’ll know which ones are fading fast. Tuck it in a kitchen drawer or mount it to a wall.Magnetic Erasable Labels attach easily to metal shelving, boxes, and bins. Use the hanging space in your closet to store more than clothes. With the Hanging Sweater Bag you can organize wardrobe basics using the vertical space in your closet and maximize your closet's storage potential.

5 comments:

Myndie said...

ooooo I LOVE the container store too! Also, thank you for the link to the pottery barn. The windows are about 12in. apart. A new favorite online store is www.organize.com

I hope you have a good day!

JoeGirl said...

Hey Tara!

Woowie! I LOVE the shelf dividers, battery tray and magnetic labels. COOL STUFF! I'm off to check out their website.

Thanks for sharing these great products!

How's the blue desk looking today? Did you find any sweet knobs for it?

Joe

Angela said...

Okay, now, see, I love CS too. And now you have made me REALLY want to go there and get some stuff to organize this place with. Fortunately for me, our local CS is downtown, where I never go, LOL! But otherwise I'd be in big trouble!

PS - I tagged you for a meme - see my blog!

Brittany said...

I love containers and organizing. I want to make over my whole house one day and have matching wooden hangers in my closet.

Stacey said...

Yes, been there...spent WAY to much money! We got 2 of the ELFA storage systems....love them!

Good luck...it is addictive.

 
Designed by Lena