Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Purging

As a previous military couple my husband and I were moving every year or so. When we settled into life after the military we've stayed put for four years now and oh the stuff we've accumulated in this time!!

And so - - - - -

the process begins!

Purging....why is it that it's so hard to purge, yet these are things I haven't seen or used in who knows how long?!?! I've already started to purge but I know as the process continues I will need to do plenty more!

There are some things that I just can't toss and so I've started a rummage sale pile in the corner of our basement. With a city wide rummage sale coming up at the end of the summer I decided to tak the plunge and do my first ever rummage!

The beginning of my rummage pile

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena